Health Resources and Tools
Inter-County provides a wealth of resources to help your members maintain healthier lifestyles.
In addition to visiting their regular doctors, Inter-County members may also receive discounted services from alternative and complementary health practitioners through the Inter-County health improvement program. Members can also save money on a broad selection of health and wellness products.
- services from alternative and complementary health care providers, such as acupuncturists and massage therapists;
- wellness products, such as vitamins, dietary supplements, and homeopathic remedies;
- health equipment and resources, such as exercise books and DVDs, yoga accessories, and athletic clothing.
CorCell® Cord Blood Storage
Umbilical cord blood is a unique and potent source of life-giving stem cells, similar to those found in human bone marrow. If properly collected, processed, and preserved, cord blood stem cells can be used to treat a variety of life-threatening diseases that could occur later in life. Through a preferred arrangement with CorCell, an industry leader in cord blood banking, Inter-County offers customers discounted fees on cord blood storage.
Additional Plan Member Resources
- Online Health Encyclopedia provides members detailed information about medical symptoms, health organizations, and support groups.
- Treatment Cost Estimator helps members choose health care treatment options and plan for costs.